EyeBrows Threading & Facial Threading Services:
Below are the full menu of services we offer for eyebrows and facial threading, call for appointment.
- Eyebrow Threading
- Lip Threading (Upper Lip , Lower Lip)
- Chin Threading
- Full Face Threading
- Side of Face Threading
- Neck Threading
Why Eyebrows Threading?
Eyebrow threading is gaining popularity and now is proven method for safe, natural hair removal not only for eyebrow but very effective for facial and body hair removal.
Eyebrow threading has many more advantages compared to waxing because it uses absolutely no chemicals , gentle to skin ,works with sensitive skin ,help best shape and definition to the brow.
Eyebrow threading can be used to eliminate a unibrow, raise the arch of the eyebrow, or add shape and definition to the brow. Because it removes hair by the follicle, it is a reasonably long lasting hair removal technique as well.
Threading (epilation) Technique – How it works?:
Threading is an ancient hair removal technique that uses 100% cotton thread to remove unwanted facial hair.
In threading, a thin cotton thread is doubled, then twisted. It is then rolled over areas of unwanted hair, plucking the hair at the follicle level.
Unlike tweezing, where single hairs are pulled out one at a time, threading can remove short lines of hair.
Eyebrow threading is a preferred hair removal technique for a number of reasons.
Unlike tweezing or plucking, eyebrow threading removes one clean line of hair all at once, making it much quicker and easier to shape the brows.
Benefits of Threading Over Waxing:
Threading’s main benefit is the manner in which the eyebrow is shaped-not just from underneath, but also from the top. One of the major drawbacks of tweezing, especially when done at home, is that it’s easy to remove the wrong hairs, creating holes or divots in the shape of the brow.
- Excellent option for those who use RetinA, and Accutane. Dermatologist recommended!
- Be able to create best shaped arch and beautiful eyebrows.
- Picks up the finest hair leaving the skin smooth
- Skin doesn’t sag
- Many people who breakout from waxing tend not to breakout from threading
- Doesn’t peel off a layer of skin but waxing may.Waxing can tug on, pull, stretch, and can peel off a layer of skin. Such harsh treatment can facilitate the development of wrinkles. With threading, there is none of that. You’ll simply look smooth, refreshed and hair-free.
- Hair doesn’t grow back as fast
- Skin doesn’t get as red or irritated
- Can pull out specific individual hair creating a defined line
- Hair doesn’t have to be long, but just above the skin
- Will not produce more/thicker hair
Have more questions – check out our eyebrow threading faq